The Rich Jerk Walkthrough - Chapter 1

So this Rich Jerk dude says it worked for him, let's see if it'll work for me. I'm going to go through his chapters one by one, implementing his methods as I go. Let's see if "RJ's" promises ring true. In his opening lines, he says, "You can begin using these strategies for immediate results, with minimal effort." Yeah? we'll see.

Chapter 1A - Creating an Affiliate Website that Sells Like Crazy

[For those of you that are new to the term, there's a very good definition of "affiliate marketing" on Wikipedia (I've included a link to it in my articles section]

Here, RJ lists no less than 13 affiliate networks that you can join. His top four are Clickbank, Commission Junction, BeFree, and Linkshare. Being the perfectionist that I am, I'm going to have to research these a little before I sign up with any of them. I'll let you know which ones I've decided to join and why in my next post. Ta ta for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Improve your Technorati ranking

What to do with all this information

Becoming an internet entrepreneur