I'm Learning So Much

This is great! There is so much information out there it's crazy! In addition to learning how the internet money making machines work, I'm learning HTML too.

Now let's see if I can actually create a link to one of the articles I read about AdSense.

What is Google AdSense?

Yay, that worked. Now here's the site I used to figure out the code.

HTML: An Interactive Tutorial for Beginners - Learn to Code HTML!

Pretty cool stuff.

I just want to take a minute and give a shout out to all the nice people out there who share their knowledge with the rest of the world. You guys rock!

Well, I know I'm going to come across a lot of useful stuff. If there's something particularly pertinent, I'll link to it in my post. Otherwise, I'll place it on another page called Articles and Info which I've created a link to under my Link section.

We having fun yet? Lol, I really am!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Improve your Technorati ranking

Becoming an internet entrepreneur

What to do with all this information