Did I just stub my toe?

Ok so you all know how this blog is about making money the internet way, right? Right. And of course one of the first things I do is sign up for an AdSense account because right there on the sign up page for Blogger.com is this cute little pic with the words "Quick Cash" above it. So I'm just pleased as punch about what I've done because I figure the bucks will start pouring in, right? Wrong!

You see, I decided to do a little research on AdSense and came across an e-book, "AdSense Revenues Exposed."

My site actually has to get approved. Approved? Whatever happened to "easy?" It's practically a virtual interview.

I better get to studying. I wonder if I can re-take if I don't pass?

*** Big, heavy, drawn-out sigh ***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Improve your Technorati ranking

What to do with all this information

Becoming an internet entrepreneur