Another way to monetize your site

So since we are all about the money here, I thought I'd share this. I got an email saying my website Guide to Internet Income.com had been pre-approved at AuctionAds. "AuctionAds allows you to monetize your website by displaying live eBay auctions that match the content of your website." Apparently it's a joint venture between Text Link Ads parent company MediaWhiz and ShoeMoney Media. Works the same way as the other ad servers, just place some code into your page. If you're interested - AuctionAds.com

Technorati tags -

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi there, Thanks for visiting my blog the other day. I would like to swap links - I have placed your link on my blog www.ifyawant.com.

Thanks,

Shirlene
Anonymous said…
can we exchange links ?
http://activefanatic.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Improve your Technorati ranking

What to do with all this information

Becoming an internet entrepreneur