Guides to Internet Income site update

Well things are going awfully slow with Guides to Internet Income.com.  Most of the problem lies in the fact that I'm learning as I go.  I suppose I could pay someone to get it up and running, but in the end, I want to be able to say I did it on my own.  You know, like that guy Chris Farrell.  Actually, I don't know if he did it all on his own but I've been following him since he started years ago, about the same time I did in 2007 or 2008.  Back then, he didn't have a membership site and his information was free.  In fact, I joined his mailing list all those years ago and still have the Success Grenades he sent out.  I even have his "Create Your First Website By 3:45 This Afternoon eBook." 

Lol, well I didn't set out to promote Mr. Farrell, but it looks like that's exactly what I've done hahaha.  That's ok, like I said, I've been following him since he started and am more than comfortable recommending him.  Not only was he generous with his information, but he also has a great teaching style that newbies can understand.

Back to the grind ....

Ooo, I just had a great idea!  I have giveaway rights to "Create Your First Website By 3:45 This Afternoon eBook"  If you sign up to the Guides to Internet Income email list, I'll give you access to Mr. Farrell's guide free!  Eventually, I'll have lots of other ebooks just like it on the site so if you're looking for information on making money online, you'll want to be on the email list.

Now I have to go figure out how to set up my autoresponder, lol.  For now, just send an email to admin@guidestointernetincome.com with a request to be added and I'll email you back with a link to the ebook.

TTFN,

 ~ Maria

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Improve your Technorati ranking

What to do with all this information

Becoming an internet entrepreneur