What to do with all this information

Real world break to pop in and post.

Since I started this blog a year or so ago, I've never stopped taking in information on how to make money on the internet. I've got so much information, I don't know where to start or even how to organize it. And everytime I get out here on the internet and do a little surfing, I come across even more information that I can't help but add to my already huge monstrosity of a mess!

It's unbelievable how much you can learn, and for me, it's all been free! I see those guru books telling you how they'll show you how to make a quick buck, but I don't believe it's that easy. Especially for someone like you and me - your average Joe and Jane.

There's no doubt that there is useful info out there. It's digging through the dirt to get to the treasures that's time consuming and laborious.

The other problem I have is deciding whether or not I should take this blog to its own domain. Everyone says it's better to do so since you have more freedom but I've also already built up links here. Guess I should figure that out before I put too much time into this blog.

Back to the real job for now.

- Maria

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Improve your Technorati ranking

Becoming an internet entrepreneur