I'm baaaaack :-)

Well it's been over a year now since I got my medical records review job, and now that I'm all settled in, I think I'll take up my quest to make money online and start posting to this blog again.

I temporarily shut down my site to focus on my new job, but kept the domain name and plan on getting it up and running again eventually.

In the meantime, I've got a lot of reading to do. If there's anything I've learned so far, it's that making money online is hard work! And I'm not talking about the pocket change you can earn from surf and clicks or filling out surveys. I want to join the ranks of those who are bringing in passive income from their sites.

Well, bye for now.

- Maria

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Improve your Technorati ranking

Becoming an internet entrepreneur

What to do with all this information