Using your own domain

I was researching transferring this blog to my website when I discovered that Blogger will let you point your domain to your blog so it looks as if it's being hosted on its own site! The benefits of at least looking like your host is on its own domain is that advertisers prefer that to blogs that are maintained on free sites such as Blogger.

So I was all excited about this little discovery when I realized that even if I did that, I'd still have to follow Blogger rules in regards the content of my blog. Since I don't want to have any limitations on how I can make money blogging, I'm going to stick with my plan of eventually moving this blog to its own domain - Guide to Internet Income.

Looking at different hosting packages, I came across Host Monster. Feature rich and really cheap. Pretty good reviews, so I think I'll go with them.

- Maria

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Improve your Technorati ranking

Becoming an internet entrepreneur

What to do with all this information