Time for a little diversion

Since we've been working so hard on making money online, I think it's about time to take a little break and have some fun. I found this cool little service that can add some pizazz to your blog. It's called Fliptrack.

Fliptrack is a free service that allows you to create music videos using your own pictures. The site provides you with a catalog of music (which they own the rights to, so no worries about copyright infringement) and the software necessary to edit and create your masterpiece. What's more, you can share it on Blogger, MySpace, and a few other social networks.

I checked out a few of the videos created by Fliptrack users and found one I really liked. This one's for all my girls out there. Holla!





Technorati Tags:
, , , ,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Improve your Technorati ranking

Becoming an internet entrepreneur

What to do with all this information