Tik Tik Cash.com

Having signed up for Tik Tik Cash awhile back, I thought I'd give a report on the program. This site allows you to earn money by reading e-mails, completing offers, playing games, shopping online, etc. I started out by completing a few offers and surveys back in December. Some of those are still pending. At this point in time, my account looks like this:

Pending : $ 187.0
Approved : $ 16.37

At one time, my pending stat was above $300, lol. After realizing how long it took for my actions to be approved, I quit doing the time consuming surveys and am just reading emails now. Not much money in that but it's quick and easy. You can make a lot more money if you're willing to enter your credit card information for offers that you can cancel later, but I don't like to do that.

Anyway, if you want to check it out yourself - Tik Tik Cash.com

Technorati Tags:
, , , ,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Improve your Technorati ranking

What to do with all this information

Becoming an internet entrepreneur