Delays, delays, delays

Have had to put this project on the back burner recently because real life beckons. Had to take my 16 year old to take her driver's license test this morning and I am proud to say, not only did she pass, she passed with a perfect score! She's such a rock star, lol.

Still reading, reading, reading. Learning tidbits here and there, but there is also a lot of fluff. I'm thinking that since I have all this info, and since I plan on reading each one, I think I'll make Guide to Internet Income a review site. I can review some of the ebooks I've collected and either recommend them or give reasons why I would avoid spending the money. The benefit to you is that you save time and money.

Yes, that sounds like a great idea. Now I've got to figure out how to format my site.

Byeeeee,
- Maria

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Improve your Technorati ranking

Becoming an internet entrepreneur

This blog is outta here :-)